Italian Order Management Specialist
Consultant Samuel Brown
Datum online 23 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you someone who goes the extra mile to engage customers and build client relationships? Do you have experience in SAP? Can you above this also speak fluent Italian and English? The you could be the Order Specialist we are looking for!
Our client, based in the Schiphol region markets and distributes products for more than 240 manufacturers and offers more than 2,000,000 catalogue items from 40 customer service centres located in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
The company offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfilment, automated inventory management and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
The Customer Service Representative provides the first line of sales and customer service contact for the customers of the company. The position is responsible for the sale of distributed parts and services to customers in the market segments. Deals daily with customers via phone, fax, email, electronic data interface and in person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver customer quotations and pro-actively follow up on outstanding customer quotations
- Process orders and close sales
- Keep Sales Management abreast of any recognised trends, problems or opportunities
- Participate in sales promotions
- Utilise the sales process to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Expedite customer back orders and keeps them abreast of status
- Researches (technical) inquiries and communicates appropriate information to the customer
- Collaborate with other company employees to provide the customer with the most accurate and quick responses possible.
- Trouble shooting
- Maintaining Customer Satisfaction through account management
- Prepare order reports
Skills & education:
- MBO+ or HBO (BA) degree
- Basic PC Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Commercial drive
- Highly developed cost awareness
- Able to detect sales leads
- Goes the extra mile to engage customers and build sustainable relationships
- Being accurate
- Fluent in Italian, English and preferably some basic Dutch
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under stress.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also self-motivated and perform work independently
- Experience in SAP, Excel, Power Point and affinity with the aviation industry are a plus
- Competitive salary
- International working environment