Customer Support Plus
Salaris EUR2200 - EUR2500 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 28 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you not looking for a regular customer support position but do you have the ambition to make a next step within 1-2 years? Are you a natural leader, outspoken and pro-active? Are you native Dutch and fluent in English? Then you might be the Customer Support Plus we are looking for!
In order to handle the growth of the business, our client is looking for a Customer Support Plus employee who has the ambition to make a step within 1-2 years to a Customer Support Coordinator. On a daily base you will provide excellent customer service support for all local, international and internal customers and partners. You will also provide first level support on all aspects of our products and services by handling requests and enquiries and liasing extensively with our operational interfaces at HQ.
Our client is a provider of business travel management solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for customers, partners and/or merchants providing support on all products by phone, e-mail and other channels
- Where necessary, handover to second level support teams, including follow-up of claims and queries and response to the customers, partners and/or merchants
- Coordinate with involved parties and providing them with support to ensure optimized data quality and service for the customer
- Handle changes of customer masterdata
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency of processes
Skills and qualifications
- A minimium of 1 year relevant professional work experience in a similar position or relevant field. Experience in the travel and/or credit card industry is preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level qualification in commercial business or a field related to Business Travel Management
- Outstanding commitment, reliability, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Independent, self motivated and goal-oriented working style
- Excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills and the ability to multi-task, priorities and manage workloads. Must be able to operate efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent verbal and written in Dutch and English is a must. French and/or Danish and/or Swedish is preferred
- An international work environment where you can develop your personal and professional skills
- A chance to make a next step and become a Customer Support Coordinator within 1-2 years
- A gross salary between the 2200,- and 2500,- per month