Customer Service Associate French
Salaris EUR1800 - EUR2100 per month
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Datum online 3 oktober 2016
Do you posses a service oriented mindset, are you accurate and do you always have the customer’s best interest at heart? Are you a good to fluent or native French speaker and can you speak English fluently? Are you enthusiastic about supporting European clients? Would you like to work for a fast growing, ambitious and innovative multinational organisation? Then you are the Customer Service
For a multinational in electronics I am looking for a fluent French and English speaking Customer Service Associate. You will provide distributors and customers with the highest level of customer service ensuring that the success of the organization is maintained and adding value to the brand. You will also enters orders placed by phone or email and act as a link with the sales team. Do you recognize yourself within this profile? Apply now!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Offer customers fast, consistent and high quality support
- Work with Sales system
- Enter and process orders placed by phone or email
- Follow up with adjustments and cancellations
- Handle cancellations and returns
- Set up and maintain distribution agreements in cooperation with Sales & Marketing departments.
- Communicate closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations departments.
- Receive & resolve customer product and billing complaints and communicate with the appropriate departments.
- Coordinate shipping and delivery of merchandise and services
- Manage invoices
- Monitoring delivery problems
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
Skills & education
- Fluent in French, preferably native speaker
- Fluent in English
- Self starter, looking for opportunities and wants to expand responsibilities
- Minimum MBO level
- Experience within customer service / order management
- Experienced with ERP/CRM software (Oracle, SalesForce., Siebel)
- Passionate for helping out others
- Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic fast growing organisation
- Position Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities to grow
- Long term contract
Are you the Customer Service Associate French we are looking for? Apply now!